Sunday 16 February 2014

Present Perfect Tense: learn Present Perfect Tense: formula for Present Perfect Tense: with formula

Present Perfect Tense

We use Present Perfect Tense (PPT) when the action completed just. In other words, there is small time gap between completion of action time and present time because of this small time gap we can easily see the result to the action in present. This theory says that we have to use present perfect tense as long as we are able to see the result of completion of action in present.

Once the result disappears we must stop using P.P.T.

Due to dynamic nature of time we cannot see the result permanently.

For this tense formula is

Subject + have/has + 3rd from of verb (past participle) + object

[when we use have and has
 I/we/they/you - have
 3rd person singular / he/she/it - has]


Let's see some example : Assertive Sentence


·         I have watched this movie
·         She has sung a song
·         I have met to him
·         India has won the match
·         I have taken dinner.
·         I have forgotten him
·         I have invited Mohan
·         I have told you
·         I have given a book to him
·         I have completed my work
·         We have sung.
·         I written letter
·         Manoj has started new business
·         He has gone to college
·         I have completed my college
·         Train has arrived at station
·         Children has slept


Interrogative Sentence

has/have + subject + 3rd form verb (past participle) + object
  • ·         Have you watched movie?
  • ·         Have you taken tea?
  • ·         Have you seen Taj Mahal?
  • ·         Have you completed your college?
  • ·         Has he gone?
  • ·         Have You talked to him?
  • ·         Has kid played?
  • ·         Have you tired?
  • ·         Have you written a letter?
  • ·         Have you completed your homework?
  • ·         Has India lost match?
  • ·         Has Gita won 1st prize?
  • ·         Have you met to me earlier?

Negative Sentence

subject + have/has + not +3rd form of verb (past participle) + object
  • ·         I have not taken tea today
  • ·         I have not seen taj Mahal
  • ·         I haven't watched movie
  • ·         I haven't read newspaper
  • ·         I haven't met to him
  • ·         I haven't gone there
  • ·         I haven't seen u
  • ·         I haven't visited America
  • ·         He has met me tell now
  • ·         Mohan have not come

Negative + interrogative

  • ·         Haven't you seen taj Mahal?
  • ·         Haven't you read Novel?
  • ·         Haven't you not join new job?
  • ·         Have you not talked with him?
  • ·         Has Radha not taken lunch?
  • ·         Have you not gone to the Singapore?
  • ·         Haven't you not taken wine?
  • ·         Haven't you called him?
  • ·         Haven't u given exam?
  • ·         Have you not bitten him?
  • ·         Has Gita not come today?
  • ·         Has he not met to you?


So, Friends, it's easy, isn't it?, start practice today onward.

Best of Luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment