Friday 14 February 2014

Comedy Jocks: SMS: most comedy jocks and SMS

MBA Finance 

Once a day, a beggar found 100 Rupees note. 
He took it and went to 5 star hotel 
He ate a lot, and made 3000 Rupees bill,
And at last he said that he has no money
Hotel manager called police and gave him to police,
A beggar gave 100 Rupees to police, and he make free himself.
This is call Finance Management (MBA)
_______________________________________________________________________

Good Friend vs Best Friend

A good friend come in hospital with Flowers and fruits 
And says: "Get Well Soon"

But

A Best Friend says: "Saale, in this hospital Nurse are very beautiful, not get well soon, i'll come daily" 

________________________________________________________________________


3 Eggs

3 Eggs fallen down

2 were broken

But

1 was safe, nothing happen with it

Why?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's happen sometime, not need to worry    :D :D

____________________________________________________________________

Mobile with Dual sim

Girl: how much do you love me?

Boy: My heart is mobile and you are its SIM

Girl: Oo. God, i'm soooo lucky ...
.
.
.
.
.
Boy (in mind) : She doesn't know that my mobile is dual SIM

:D :D ;P

_________________________________________________________________________

  Girl with knife 

Boy: Plz, Save me from this Girl

Friend:  Why??

Boy: jub se maine kah diya he Dil cheer k Dekh tera hi nam hoga? (I said, rip my heart, you will find your name?)

         Pagali "Chaku" leke pichhe pad gyi he.... (Stupid, now she run behind me with "Knife")

___________________________________________________________________

Lets go for party

"I'm going to marriage"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If u get mess like that, plz, inform me,

We both going to party...!! :D :D :D
_______________________________________________________________________

Wife and Lover

Santa: Hay, My wife and My Girlfriend coming together

Banta: Areee, I'll also tell this


:D :D


Thank you 



No comments:

Post a Comment